Breeding season is here!
DVS Reproduction Department has put together some information to help your breeding season go as smoothly and as successfully as possible.
Please see the attachments for details:
Our reproductive services are open. Currently Dr. Lana Delaney is performing our regular procedures including:
- reproductive ultrasounds
- breeding wellness exams
- uterine culture, cytology, biopsy
- fresh and frozen semen AI
- semen collection, shipping, and freezing
If you require embryo transfer, please contact our Reproduction team directly.
- DVS will make all efforts to successfully collect with the Stallion Monday – Wednesday- Friday with 24 hour notice from February 1 until August 1, 2021.
- Must call 780-922-3647 by 9 am MST one day prior to breeding day to schedule.
- Cancellations must be made by 8 am MST the day of collection to 780-293-8597 otherwise collection fees will apply.
Our reproductive team is focused on client and patient care, with highly trained personnel working to ensure the best for both mare and stallion owner.
Reproductive Services Offered:
- Stallion collection and semen assessment
- Stallion collection training
- Breeding / artificial insemination (fresh and frozen semen)
- Foaling out (with 24 hour camera monitored stalls and foal alert systems)
- Twin reduction
- Embryo transfer
- Reproductive assessment and uterine biopsies
- Pregnant mare management