During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic we are following all safety protocols for clients and our staff. If an effort to reduce exposure to our staff and our clients, we have restricted client access to the clinic:
- We are not accepting walk-in traffic at this time. If you require a prescription, product pick up, or have arrived for an appointment please call the office (780-922-3647) and our staff will come to you.
- Only one person per appointment will be permitted in the examination rooms; no additional people will be permitted. Clients will be asked to stay in the marked areas of each exam room.
- All clients must wear a mask or face covering when entering the clinic
- Ambulatory appointments will be following a specific protocol as well; including only the owner/handler at the appointment and everyone will be asked to practice social distancing and wear a mask or face covering.
- We have enhanced sanitizing procedures within our practice
- We continue to request 24 hours notice for prescription refills. We will arrange pre-payment by credit card or e-transfer and will do curbside pickup.
We request that our clients continue to observe direction from Alberta Health Services and practice appropriate social distancing. We ask clients not visit our practice in person or be present at your scheduled appointment if:
- They have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- They are feeling ill or exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 14 days: fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat
- They have received a positive test result from a COVID-19 test with in the past 14 days
- They have been in contact with an individual that has tested positive for COVID-19 or who requires to be quarantined in the past 14 days
Thank you for your patients and understanding when calling the clinic. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 780-922-3647, or email us at email@example.com
On behalf of our staff, we hope you are your families continue to stay safe and healthy.
Your Full Service Equine Hospital Sherwood Park/Edmonton, Alberta
Welcome to Delaney Veterinary Services
Delaney Veterinary Services is central and northern Alberta’s premier equine veterinary facility and the only hospital providing multiple board certified specialists 24 hours a day! It has grown from offering ambulatory services to our equine community to becoming a state-of-the-art, full-service medical, reproductive and surgical referral centre for western Canada. We are dedicated to the well-being of our patients by offering the highest quality, compassionate care while working closely with owners to ensure the best possible outcomes. If you are in a referral situation, you can be assured that our goal is to work seamlessly with your regular veterinarian to provide your horse with the veterinary care it requires. Your horses’ health is in good hands at Delaney Veterinary Services as we only examine and treat horses, donkeys and mules!
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your horses. Please feel free to browse our site or our Facebook page for continued practice happenings and informational articles. If you have any questions, call 780-922-3647 or email us and we’ll promptly get back to you. Our Sherwood Park equine clinic is just off the southeast aspect of the City of Edmonton Bypass and very easy to get to — you can find directions on our Contact Us page!
At Delaney Veterinary Services, you and your horse come first!
What we do
Lameness & Pre-Purchase Exams
Surgery & Hospitalization
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday: Appointment Only
Do you have an emergency? We are available 24/7 for you and your horse. If you need an equine vet after-hours, call (780) 922-3647 immediately.
Please note that we are closed on statutory and recognized holidays*.
* February 15, April 2, May 24, July 1, August 2, September 6, October 11, November 11, December 25-26