During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic we are following all safety protocols for clients and our staff. If an effort to reduce exposure to our staff and our clients, we have restricted client access to the clinic:
- We are not accepting walk-in traffic at this time. If you require a prescription, product pick up, or have arrived for an appointment please call the office (780-922-3647) and our staff will come to you.
- Only one person per appointment will be permitted in the examination rooms; no additional people will be permitted. Clients will be asked to stay in the marked areas of each exam room.
- All clients must wear a mask or face covering when entering the clinic
- Ambulatory appointments will be following a specific protocol as well; including only the owner/handler at the appointment and everyone will be asked to practice social distancing and wear a mask or face covering.
- We have enhanced sanitizing procedures within our practice
- We continue to request 24 hours notice for prescription refills. We will arrange pre-payment by credit card or e-transfer and will do curbside pickup.
We request that our clients continue to observe direction from Alberta Health Services and practice appropriate social distancing. We ask clients not visit our practice in person or be present at your scheduled appointment if:
- They have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- They are feeling ill or exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 14 days: fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat
- They have received a positive test result from a COVID-19 test with in the past 14 days
- they have been in contact with an individual that has tested positive for COVID-19 or who requires to be quarantined in the past 14 days
Thank you for your patients and understanding when calling the clinic. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 780-922-3647, or email us at email@example.com
On behalf of our staff, we hope you are your families continue to stay safe and healthy.